Good old Jad Raj from the West Midlands, England shamefully called the RSPCA after seeing what he thought was a real cobra in his garden.
Still sobbing, he tried to expain... "When I saw the snake it didn’t seem to be moving very much, but I was scared stiff - I thought I hope it’s not poisonous".
The bemused RSCPA chap who turned up to the scene said "I couldn’t believe my eyes when I got there and saw the plastic snake as it didn’t look real in any way".
It is not known how the “cobra” got there, it is thought that a bird might have dropped it in after also shamefully thinking it was real. The RSPCA say the matter is not being investigated further.